Friday, August 27, 2010

Now Posting at Lone Star Ball

Anyone who still checks this blog with some regularity has noticed that I fell into the trap that destroys many amateur bloggers such as myself: time committment. It was simply too much of a strain on my time to maintain this blog at the rate we were going.

Since I still enjoy writing (especially about baseball), though, I've come up with another outlet , where the infrequency of articles won't be an issue: I'll be making weekly FanPosts at Rangers mega-blog Lone Star Ball (fanposts aren't necessarily front-paged, you can find the links in a column on the right hand side). My username there is "John Paul" (I'm obviously not going for anonymity here).

Anyways, I'll keep a catalog of my LSB posts here for anyone who still stops by:

November 18th: A Statistical Look at Mitch, Ian, Elvis, and Michael

November 9th: Designated Ranger Killers

September 1st: Home Run Productivity

August 27th: Off Topic: Simulating the Monty Hall Problem

August 12th: There's No Place Like Home -- AL Edition

August 7th: The Eye of the Elvis


Enjoy!

John Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment