Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday: I'm Back

Well, it's been a hell of a summer. For those who have been checking the page for the past month or so hoping to see new articles . . . lo siento. Because of the tenacity of wedding preparations that took place this summer, I was left with very little time to do much more baseball-wise than listen to the Rangers on the radio (usually while doing things like stuffing invitations, or reserving hotel rooms, or renovating the house). But there are two things we may celebrate: (1) I got married, and (2) Hello Win Column is back.

Since the upcoming semester (my 4th in graduate school) looks to be a busy one, I won't be updating every day like I had been. Instead, I'm going to aim for 3-4 posts per week. If I'm lucky, I will be able to convince my co-writers to join me once again. Because the truth is: Rangers baseball is too exciting right now to not write about (at least for me).

So I apologize to anyone out there who was disappointed with the lack of posts the last couple of weeks (especially to Matt, who harassed me about it constantly). But, as of this moment, Hello Win Column is officially back in business (or maybe just back, since we don't make any money).

Go Rangers!

John Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment